19 replies, 11 voices Last updated by Profile photo of M1stressx M1stressx 2 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mistress Shayna Domina
    Mistress Shayna Domina
    Participant
    @MistressShayna

Sorry for the delayed response. I was on vacation.

I’m not of the opinion that ego depletion can be obliterated. I believe it can be drained significantly, and it can be kept low with constant reinforcement. But it bounces back once the ego-drain is no longer in place.

Profile photo of sweet markie
    sweet markie
    Participant
    @markissubmissive

Yes Mistress, that sounds about right. The ego is a wiley thing, thus the need for constant reinforcement. Thank You for responding!

Profile photo of Mistress Ursula
    Mistress Ursula
    Participant
    @MistressUrsula

Hypnotrance is definitely best provided when one’s head is clear, as stress free as possible and not at the end of one’s day. I am not one to be hypnotized, but slipping off into a meditative state for me is far easier when I am in need of relaxation, a break, under stress or at the end of the day.

I find that I can use my senses to keep myself from slipping into that meditation state and focus solely on my caller this way. I have one wall in my office that is textured and walk by it often running my fingers over the surface to awaken my sense of touch, I have several small wind chimes that are at a frequency for meditation so that the do not disturb the caller, and I can hear them to awaken my sense of hearing and sight as I love to watch them sway and admire colors of the chakra stones hanging from it. I keep iced spa water about me at all times to awaken my sense of temperature as well as my taste (the fresh mint and citrus), I have incense going to awaken my sense of smell.

Whatever it takes to keep my focus sharp, so that my voice and words can have their best effect on my caller. I truly enjoy being able to get into my callers head. Being so honed in, I can hear all the subtle ways that my caller is dropping down deeper, until there is no hope of escape (wink). If a caller truly is into trance, and is willing to take the time to let us get what we need to proceed, and not be evasive or vague, then the more efficacious we can be! Mmmm deliciously satisfying for both!!

Profile photo of sweet markie
    sweet markie
    Participant
    @markissubmissive

i love what You said about there being no hope of escape, Mistress Ursula. That’s kind of a universal fantasy!

Profile photo of M1stressx
    M1stressx
    Participant
    @m1stressx

I love hypnosis I have plenty of videos that I sell on my page to get boys to go in deep for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.