38 replies, 33 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Ann Ann 1 month ago
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    @Admin

Hello, new members!
    great to see you all here!! 🙂

Profile photo of Toro
    Toro
    Participant
    @Toro

Hello All !! Happy to be here..

Profile photo of QueenMakeda
    QueenMakeda
    Participant
    @QueenMakeda

Hello everyone! I am Queen Makeda and I’ve been on NF for over a year but have only been really working on it for this past month. I really enjoy being a dominatrix. I specialize in sensual domination and financial domination. My absolute favourite types of calls are role-play calls. I also enjoy making clips. I am currently working on some audio files and other files such as slave tasks and assignments. I hope to interact with fellow flirts as well as clients on here.

Profile photo of Sunny Angel Milf
    Sunny Angel Milf
    Participant
    @SunnyAngelMilf

Hello all! I’m Angel (SunnyAngelMilf on NF), and I’m happy to meet y’all!

Profile photo of TinaDomina
    TinaDomina
    Participant
    @candylix29

Hi everyone! I’m Tina and have been on NF for a while. I work on a lot of different projects and spread myself kind of thin, but trying to be more social with other flirts. Thanks to all who have added me. 🙂

Profile photo of Domina Sherine Alberta
    Domina Sherine Alberta
    Participant
    @DominaSherine

Hello there. I’m “Princess Sherine” from Niteflirt. Myself and about 165 other ladies from the four Twitter groups I’m in are joining this website. We’re all hoping to get positive experiences, gain more NF clients we connect with, getting more NF sales, and networking from this website. Very excited to be here.

My fetish/BDSM interests are NLP Hypnosis, ASMR, Subliminal messages, Teamviewer Computer Lockdown/Takeover, Distance training over Skype webcam or on the Niteflirt phone lines, Coerced Intox training/instructions, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Sissification training/instructions, Mock Castrations, Roleplaying (Alpha Female obviously), and various Real Time Professional Domination sessions and cashmeets/cash drop offs / Female Led Dinner Dates (in person and in the flesh) – meet either at a boutique hotel/commercial dungeon playspace (at your expense) or at my 2 story house (I have 3 of my 5 bedrooms furnished with Custom made BDSM furniture – one in Grande Prairie, Alberta and one in Calgary, Alberta). Of course screening with government photo ID and 50% deposit is required to meet me in person.

Take care E/everyone!

Profile photo of Domina Sherine Alberta
    Domina Sherine Alberta
    Participant
    @DominaSherine

Also Chastity Training/instruction/contracts.

Profile photo of MissSophiee
    MissSophiee
    Participant
    @MissSophiee

Hello everyone! 😉 I’m Miss Sophiee, it’s a pleasure to meet you all. I’m a Domme who specializes in edging, chastity, and foot worship… I’m open to most kinks though. I’d love to meet new friends and get to know other Flirts. Looking forward to it.
    xo

Profile photo of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @txbbw956

Hi everyone , new to this site but I’ve been on Niteflirt on and off for about 5 years. Joined this site in hopes of finding new customers 🙂 so send me a message and let’s see where things go.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.